Thursday, August 12, 2010

Remembering Christian

In remembrance of Christian's birthday (August 12, 1969), Ace Bourke has posted a wonderful picture on his blog. He's even been kind enough to post a very high resolution version of it; you can get it if you go to his blog and click on the picture.

All I can say is, look at Christian's eyes. LOOK AT THOSE EYES! Ace says the picture makes him want to cry, and I can understand that. It makes me want to cry, too. You can see his love in his eyes. Christian always seemed so connected to the people around him; he always seemed to me to be so very able to get people to think differently about animals. And it seems to me he still is able to do that, even though he left us so long ago.

Thank you, Ace, for sharing this "new" picture with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment