Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Things Half-Remembered...

I need a bit of help tracking down a story I read about 10 years ago... It was supposed to be a true story, which is why I think it's worth tracking down. I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It involved a man who went on safari in Africa on more than one occasion. This probably was 70 or 80 years ago. At night he had the habit of playing records on a portable phonograph. When he was in one particular location, a lion would walk to the edge of his camp and sit and listen to the music. When the man stopped playing records, the lion left.

Does this ring a bell with anyone?

2 comments:

  1. No' bell ringing but when you find out hit me up to read the story... google that may work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried to Google it, but I don't remember enough details to find it. :( It's going to take someone who knows about it to give me those details.

    ReplyDelete